ข้ามไปที่เนื้อหาหลัก

English Camp Songs

1 .Hello
Hello, Hello, Hello
Hello, how do you do?
I’m grade to be with you
And you, and you, and you
☺Da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da,
da, da, da, ( 2 times)

2. Happiness
Happiness is in my heart.
Happiness is in your heart
Happiness is in my heart
And in your heart
Lun lun lun la, Lun lun lun la,
Lun lun lun la.

3. I have a joy
I have a join, join, join, join,
Down in my heart. Down in my heart
I have a join, join, join, join
Down in my heart. Down in my heart
Down in my heart today. (2 times)

4. Hello Good morning
Hello Good morning,
Hello good morning.
How are you? How are you?
I’m fine’ Thank you (2 times)
- Hello Good Afternoon
- Hello Good evening

5. Wait
Wait I wait for you
But I don’t know where are you.
When will you, when will you
Come to me.
I want to see you be around.

6. Wincey Wincey
Wincey Wincey spider climb up the
water spout. Dow came the rain and
washed the spider our Out came
the sun and dried up on theRain.
Wincey, Wincey spider the spout again.


7. The Chicken
The Chicken is dead
The Chicken is dead
It will be grilled
It will be grilled
Grill on the left
Grill on the right
Very Hot Very Hot Very Hot

8. Eyes Ears Nose
Eyes, ears, nose.
let’s touch nose, nose ears eyes.
let’s touch your nose.
let’s touch your eyes.
Eyes, ears, nose. Nose, ears, eyes.

9. Hello My Friends
Hello my friendsTell again that you love me. I want I want to see (2 times)
That some body who has / wear ……
/ long hair / short hair / black / brown skirt / white shirt / yellow nails /

10. Let’s count!
Numbers. Numbers one two three
Count numbers for you and me
Count with numbers one two three
One Two Three Four! (2 times)
Let’s count

11. Old McDonald
Old McDonald, he has a farm
Ee I ee I oh! And on his farm he has some chicks, Ee Iee I oh!
Whit a cluck – cluck here,
And a cluck – cluck there.
Here a cluck there a cluck
Everywhere a cluck – cluck
Old McDonald, he has a farm
Ee I ee I oh! Old McDonald, he has a farm, Ee I ee I oh!
- cows, moo – moo / pigs, oink – oink/
dogs, woof – woof / cats, meaw – meaw.

12. What do you like?
What do you like? What do you like?
I like cake.
What do you like? What do you like?
I like bread.

13. Shark
Oh baby shark! Judd Judd Judd Judd
Judd Judd Mother shark! Judd Judd
Judd Judd Judd Judd
Daddy shark! Judd Judd Judd Judd
Judd Judd Grandma shark! Judd Judd Judd Judd Judd Judd

14. Hello My Dear
Hello My Dear, Please comes here,
Good morning. where are you going,
my darling. How are you?
what do you like? But I don’t like to do.
It’s nice to meet you. I’m sorry.
Good bye my dear. Good bye, Good bye,
Good bye. Good bye, Good bye, Good bye,
my dear. Good bye, Good bye, Good bye.
Good bye, Good bye, Good bye my dear,
Good bye, Good bye, Good bye.

15. Oh! English Camp
Oh! English Camp (2 times)
Oh! English Camp makes me happy.
Oh! How we love to be together.
Oh! English Camp makes me happy.

16. Duck baby
Duck baby duck tah lah lah
Duck baby duck tah lah lah
Duck baby duck tah lah lah
Duck baby duck tah lah lah
We are lovely ducks, yeah.

17. Go Bananas
All bananas in the world Unite!
Peel banana, peel, peel banana.
Shake banana, shake, shake banana.
Go banana, go, go bananas Go!

18. I’m singing in the rain
I’m singing in the rain.
Just singing in the rain.
What’s wonderful feeling?
I’m ………happy again.
(Thumb out, Elbows back,
Knee together, Head back,
Tongue out)

19. So Long Farewell
So long farewell to you my friends
See you again goodbye for now
(2 times)
We will meet together again very soon
And you will be in my heart.
We will meet together again very soon
And you’ll be in my heart forever
And you’ll be in my heart forever.

20. One to ten little Ultra man
One little, two little, three little Ultra man. Four little, five little, six little Ultra man. Seven little, eight little, nine little Ultraman. Ten little Ultra man
Butterflies / Dragonflies / Teddy bears

21. Farewell
It’s only a farewell
My friends is only a farewell
Next time we’ll meet again
My friends is only a farewell

22. How are you?
* How are you? Tell me how are you?
** Good, thank you. Fine, thank you
Good, thank you. (Repeat **)

23. The little bell at Wat Pra Kaew
The little bell at Wat Pra kaew rings
Ding-Ding-Dong. Ding-Ding-Dong.
Ding-Dong-Dong. Ding-Dong-Dong
Ding-Dong. Ding-Dong.
Ding-Dong. Ding-Dong.

24. Let’s dance
Let’s dance. Let’s dance. Let’s dance.
We are the Thai people.
We like to dance Rumwong.
Let’s dance Rumwong together.
Let’s dance Rumwong together.
Let’s dance. Let’s dance. Let’s dance.


25. Loy Krathong (Thai version)
Wanpen duen sibsong, nam ko nong tem taling. Raow thang lai chai ying,
sanook kan chink Wan loy krathong.
Loy loy krathong, loy loy krathong. Loy krathong kan laew kho chern nong
kaew ork ma ramwong. Ram wong wan loy krathong.
Ram wong wan loy krathong. Boon cha song hai raow sook chai.
Boon cha song hai raow sook chai.

26. Loy Krathong (English version)
November full moon shines, loy Krathong, loy Krathong
And the water’s high in the river and in the klong loy Krathong, loy Krathong
Loy Krathong each year and everybody,s full of cheer.
We’re together at the klong, each one with his Krathong
As we push away we pray, we can see a better day.

27. We are friends
* Me and you, you and me I’m your friend, you’re my friend.
You and me, me and you. You’re my friend. I’m your friend.
We love singing we love dancing, we love dancing we love singing
We are friends we are friends. (*)
We love swimming we love playing we love playing we love swimming.
We are friends we are friends. (*)
Me and you you and me. You and me me and you.

28. We are family
One two three we are happy One two one two three
I love my sister and my brother and my dad
-- I love my mother and my sister and my cat
One two three we are happy On two three we are family
One two three we are happy One two one two three
I love my mother and my father and my birds
I love my mummy and the birds and the rabbit
One two three we are happy On two three we are family
One two three we are happy One two one two three

29. I love you
Mummy, mummy, mummy mummy Hello mummy I love you I love you
Daddy daddy daddy daddy Hello daddy I love you I love you

ความคิดเห็น

  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อ20 กรกฎาคม 2555 เวลา 16:04

    ดีสุดสุดเลยค่ะ ชอบมาก มีเพลงที่ชอบหลายเพลงเลยค่ะ

    ตอบลบ

แสดงความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

รูปสระผสมของภาษาอังกฤษ U

U เท่ากับสระ อุ และ อั u ไปเป็นสระตัวเดียวของพยัญชนะต้นที่เป็นตัว f, p มักจะออกเสียงเป้นสระ อุ เช่น full ฟูล เต็ม, ทั้งสิ้น fulsome ฟูลซัม มากมาย put พุท ผลัก, ดัน pull พุล ดึง, ฉุด, ลาก u ไปเป็นสระตัวเดียวของพยัญชนะต้นตัวอื่นนอกจาก f, p มักจะออกเสียงเป็น อั เช่น but บัท แต่ cut คัท ตัด dun ดัน ทวงถาม nun นัน นางชี u ไปเป็นสระตัวเดียวในคำตั้งแต่ 2 พยางค์ขึ้นไป จะออกเสียงเป็น อิ บ้าง อั บ้าง เป็น อุ บ้าง อู บ้าง ทั้งนี้ต้องหมั่นถามผู้รู้กว่า หรือไม่ก็ดูในพจนานุกรมเพิ่มเติม human ฮิวมัน มนุษย์ manufactory แม็นนิวแฟ็คโทรี โรงงาน status สเททัส สถานะ ruthless รูธเลส เหี้ยมโหด Notice! กฎ 3 ข้อ เกี่ยวกับ u ที่กล่าวมา เป็นเพียงข้อสังเกตง่ายๆ เพื่อช่วยให้ผู้เริ่มเรียนไม่สับสนในขั้นเบื้องต้นเท่านั้นเอง หาได้เป็นกฎหรือหลักเกณฑ์ตายตัวไม่ ดังนั้นหากไปพบคำบางคำไม่ได้อ่านตามกฎ ที่ว่ามาก็อย่าได้สงสัยหรือแปลกใจนะครับ เช่น ดังต่อไปนี้ u ในคำต่อไปนี้ให้อ่านออกเสียงเป็น ย และเป็นสระ อู ให้กับตัวมันเองไปในตัวเลย ได้แก่ uniform ยูนิฟอร์ม เครื่องแบบต่างกาย unit ยูนิท หน่วย university

เสียงพยัญชนะในภาษาอังกฤษ

เสียงพยัญชนะที่ยากต่อการออกเสียงของคนไทยคือ CH, G, L, R, S, SH, TH, V, W, X, และ Z เสียงพยัญชนะส่วนใหญ่จะเป็นไปตามที่มีการเรียนการสอน โดยเสียงบางคำจะมีการดัดแปลงให้ง่ายต่อการออกเสียง หรืออาจจะมีการอ่านตาม ภาษาอังกฤษสำเนียงอังกฤษ เสียงพยัญชนะทั้งหมดเรียงตามลำดับตัวอักษรภาษาอังกฤษดังนี้ B -- บ ใบไม้ เช่น boy บอย C -- เป็นได้ทั้ง ซ โซ่ และ ค ควาย และ ก ไก่ โดยส่วนมากจะใช้ --CA, CO, CU -- ค ควาย เช่น car คาร์, come คัม, cute คิ้วท์ --CE, CI, CY -- ซ โซ่ เช่น cell เซลล์, city ซิตี้, cylinder ไซลินเดอร์ --SC -- ก ไก่ เช่น scar สการ์, screen สกรีน, scuba สกูบา อย่างไรก็ตาม มีหลายคำที่ไม่ได้เป็นไปตามข้อกำหนด D -- ด เด็ก เช่น dog F -- ฟ ฟัน เช่น fun G -- จะไม่มีเสียงในภาษาไทย แต่จะเป็นเสียงควบของ ก ไก่ กับ ง งู หรือ เสียงควบของ จ จาน กับ ย ยักษ์ -- GA, GE, GO, GU - ออกเสียง ก-ง เช่น gas แก๊ส, get เก็ท, golf กอล์ฟ, gun กัน -- GI - ออกเสียง จ-ย เช่น gigabyte จิกะไบต์ กับ gigantic ไจแกนติค H -- อ่านว่า เอช (ในอังกฤษอเมริกัน) ออกเสียง เหมือน ห หีบ และ ฮ นกฮูก เช่น hello เฮลโล J -- จ จ